Sunday, November 28, 2010

Back in Ushuaia

1/7/11    Friday

Back at Freestyle Backpackers Hostel after an incredible journey to Antarctica. Just had the best meal, french bread, ham and chips. After 11 days of gourmet food (lamb, grilled tuna, salmon, and numerous things I still don't know), I am so glad to be back to simple life and simple food. I leave tomorrow for Buenos Aires at 6 pm and will arrive at 10 pm. (not ideal)  The flight was actually $50 cheaper than the 50 hr bus ride. Also now know that cruises are not for me. Don't like giving up my freedom to go where I want when I want and not be restricted by schedules. Will start posting Antarctic pictures on my new Antarctic Blog tomorrow. You can find my blog at the bottom of my profile or at http://billpassmanantarctica.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment